- Art Gallery Problem (2010): Geometry-based puzzle game.
- Lasers (2010): Geometry-based puzzle game.
- Nort (2009): Two player game based on Tron.
- Ping (2007): Based on Pong.
- Soku (2009): Dodge soccer balls.
- Swarm (2007): Control a swarm of dots.
- Asteroids (2003): Dodge and destroy incoming asteroids.
- Mazza (2003): Navigate through a maze.
- Ping (2003): Based on Pong.
- Soku (2003): Dodge soccer balls.
- Solar Hamster (2010): Entry for ImagineCup 2010 Game Design contest (Silverlight).
- The Cell (2001): A bad text adventure game. Play using Adrift Runner.
- Time Stop (2009): Time Stop is a 2D physics-based puzzle game. It uses the Box2D physics engine and OpenGL.
- Arlisy (2006): Arlisy stands for artificial life synthesizer. It uses neural networks and an evolutionary algorithm to simulate the process of life.
- battle-map-explorer (2015): Create maps for D&D and other tabletop RPGs.
- cmix (2014): cmix is a lossless data compression program.
- Cryptomni (2007): Cryptomni is a program which can encrypt and decrypt files using the one-time pad cipher.
- Padomni (2005): A simple text editor. Platform independent JAR: padomni.jar. Windows executable: padomni.exe
- PAQclass (2013): Classification via data compression.
- predcast (2013): Time series prediction and forecasting.
- space-saving (2013): This is a C++ implementation of the "space-saving" algorithm to find the most frequently occurring items in a stream of data.
- Vector playing cards (2011): A full set of poker playing cards created using vector graphics released into the public domain (SVG/PNG).